Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the CNC Operator's job is to operate CNC Machine.
• Read and understand fabrication drawings.
• Set-up and operate CNC bending machine.
• Monitor machine for proper operation and watching for irregularities.
• Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings.
• Change dies or other machinery attachments as required.
• Identify products by suitable means.
• Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings, for the first piece & random checking as per procedure.
• Conduct minor preventive maintenance according to the check list
• Check tools for wear and sharpen if necessary.
• Maintain list of dies.
• Clean work and surrounding areas.
• Follow all safety instructions.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Performs other task that may be assigned.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Trade certificate or Equivalent
• Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
• At least 4 years experience in CNC Bending Machine Operation, preferably Trumpf machines.
• Appetite to learn new techniques and implement.
• Shall be industrious and adaptable
Communications and Working Relationships
• Good in Communication - English
• All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.