Job description / Role
• Develop standard contractual terms and conditions aligned with local procurement policies and law.
• Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new / improved contracts
• Analyse data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth
• Monitor local and federal regulations
• Undertake tendering on new projects and negotiate contract terms
• Define strategies to procure operators for essential services and concessions
• Establish relationships and negotiate agreements/deals with operators for essential services and concessions
• Solving clients' problems through: structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
• Researching, aggregating and analysing data, synthesizing large quantities of information, and extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients
• Conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
• Provide support for potential, actual transactions and assists clients in all operational integration aspects of the transaction, pre and post completion
• Support the Client in the development of Business Models for Capex investments, considering all relevant Financial metrics (ROI, NPV, IRR, Cash flow, P&L, etc.) including financial impact evaluation to ascertain benefits.
• Undertake strategic cost analysis to support the Client business decision process for future activities and investments.
• Participate in various cost committees, benchmarking exercises to support the Client in their business activities.
• Procure and oversee contractors and vendors. Participate in tenders and RFPs to provide commercial assessment necessary for decision making.
• Increase Site Teams Commercial Awareness
• Associates degree in Business Administration or Business Management
• Certifications in Commercial Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management and Procurement advantageous
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Requires minimum of 10 years of industry experience
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||16 May|
Senior Contracts Manager - Mega Project
SAS Global Consultants