Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Commercial Contract Manager to join our award-winning team based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the requirements financial management of project is met and the contract documents are implemented and maintained throughout the contract period and to assist in the review of contractual notices of claims.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Demonstrated experience and capability in a wide range of Consultant Agreements and Construction Contracts.
- Demonstrate experience in complex projects from design through construction documents and implementation, including alternative forms of procurement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven attention to detail Ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project and contract risks.
- Ability to prepare and manage project contracts.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to organize, lead, and motivate people.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 20 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor in Civil Engineering and Masters in Construction Law, LLB or similar is preferred.
- Chartered Registration is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.