Job description / Role
Commercial Contract Specialist with PPP experience required for a large investment and development business in Saudi Arabia.
Large diversified holding company involved in large scale projects across utility, power and energy sectors in Saudi Arabia
This position of Commercial Contract specialist - PPP is critical in the ongoing development and growth of public private partnership projects that are becoming more common and crucial within Saudi Arabia, as part of the continued development of the countries infrastructure, decrease of oil reliance and 2030 vision.
As such strong experience Commercial Contract Specialists are required to help to structure PPP projects and ensure the commercial viability, on going success and execution of these projects, ensuring security, profit and success for the developers and stakeholders.
Competitive package and benefits (tax free)
• Knowledge of PPP projects and the financial models and commercial elements of the projects that they relate to across sectors such as public utilities, power, energy, water, civils etc
• Experience of setting up and managing PPP projects from tender to completion
• Strong commercial contract negotiation litigation and arbitration exposure
• Preferably some experience in Middle Est market and able to live and work in Saudi Arabia
• Able to function in a rapidly growing, dynamic team and growing business with demanding deadlines and time critical workload
• Strong communicator, organised and structured approach and able to manage upwards and downwards across variety of culturally diverse teams.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.