Job description / Role
Commercial Director is required to establish and lead the Group Sales function for a large business. Install personnel, processes, systems and best practice to underpin future sales and business growth as they look to expand the business.
Large established market leading family owned group in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia who are in a strong position to grow in the current market. Involved in managing high volume labor workforce across industrial operations/contract nationally.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Set up and establish group sales function within the business using best practice and process
* Help to define the sales strategy for the group
* Recruit, retain and develop the sales team to create a robust and successful group wide operation
* Drive performance of the sales team
* Help to introduce the business to new clients, accounts and companies and take the lead in account management and development
* As a key member of the senior leadership tam, add input to other areas such as operations to ensure continued growth and customer satisfaction
* Competitive executive package including flights, medical, bonus
The successful candidate for this role should have the following skills and experience:
* A proven commercial leader with strong background in establishing and setting up sales functions across a business
* Background in established business with commercial best practise systems and processes and able to bring that and put in place
* Strong leader and senior professional with commercial background but greater understanding of wider business functions
* Experience of operating in GCC and dealing with government and private sector clients
* Strong track record of growth
* Experience of transformation and turnaround
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.