Job description / Role
• Construction Development Company working on behalf of large flagship projects across the Kingdom
• Analyze Procurement, contracts, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
• Offering direction and instruction
• Risk assessment
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
• Overseeing financial KPI’s
• Management/mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors concerned with winning new business, exploring new avenues of activity and seeking opportunities that the company can exploit in its bid to develop and grow.
• Within these teams, commercial managers are responsible for the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new work and negotiating and agreeing contracts, often worth many millions of pounds.
• Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
• Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
• Analyzes sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can adjust improve performance
• Assists commercial directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
• Works with contract managers
• Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
• Competitive Salary and Bonus
• Bachelor's degree.
• Prefer master's degree in civil Engineer PMP with minimum 20 years' experience in the same industrial
• Understanding of Saudi Market
• Experience in working within Saudi Arabia
• Excellent knowledge of construction from a commercial point of view
• A professional responsible for financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts which can be worth millions of pounds.
• Have a Quantity Surveying background with over 10-15 years construction industry experience, however, you can successfully move into a Commercial Manager role from an engineering background.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|