Job description / Role
Responsible for managing and developing the commercial strategies according to company goals to accelerate growth. The job also requires a primary focus on creating an expansion plan and assisting the digital transformation of the company and to provide digital solutions in the region.
The company is a well-established technology healthcare company that has recently expanded to Saudi Arabia.
- Understand the digital health solutions provided by the company and actively work towards introducing it to new clients or customers
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams, such as sales and marketing
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Understand requirements of existing customers and clients and ensure their needs are being met
A competitive salary package and the option to be part of a digital transformation for a new and growing healthcare company
- The candidate who has a successful track record working in the healthcare industry for the digital transformation or provision of digital health solutions.
- The background can be from hospital groups, medical devices company, and consulting firms focusing on healthcare.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.