Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy based in Riyadh with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the countries most high profile projects. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced commercial director for the following;
• Implementing administering and maintaining cost control systems and procedures to track budgets, commitments, expenditures, and forecasts, and to assist in the preparation and review of cost estimates and schedules for projects of medium complexity and value
• Provide cost information to support decision and alternative selection
• Evaluate contractor invoices prior to submission into client Finance systems for pre-approval
• Utilize information from PMIS (or similar) and input to cost report and validation of spending
• Evaluate and analyse fee proposals / bids and provide recommendation for decision making
• Provide forecasts and cash flow analysis
• Maintain and manage the cost report and provide regular updates on financial position
• Assist in the development, validation and maintenance of the project schedule
• Assist in developing reporting tracking tools and generates cost reports on regular basis including evaluation of earned value
• Support the coordination of the Change Management process for the project
• Candidates should have a degree in an engineering or quantity surveying field and should preferably have some kind of higher education qualification.
• Candidates must be a full member of RICS and should have suitable experience gained with an engineering consultancy or PMC in the Middle East and preferably in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates with a quantity surveying background are preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration