Job description / Role
We are working with an international client in construction/luxury real estate in Saudi Arabia looking to grow their commercial team.
This is an exciting career opportunity in a challenging business environment distinguished by a fast pace and diverse team targeting on developing valuable relations with new and existing customers. If you are driven and passionate in the field of Commercials within Capital projects, then this could be your dream job!
You will be looking after the following:
- Develop Commercial policies and processes and provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Develop operational plans and associated budget for the business unit in line with the client’s strategic directions
- Set KPIs and monitor progress and development towards the client’s strategic objectives
- Determine the management needs of competencies, talents and provides recommendations with regards to human resources decisions
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of subordinates, determine their training needs, and recommends the necessary training courses
- Lead and motivate Commercial team through formal/informal feedback.
Technical competencies include:
- Capital project management - Post contract, or pre and post contract
- Capital Projects Vendor Management
- Capital Projects Procurement Management
- Capital Projects Contract Management
- Capital Projects Budgeting, Cost Controlling & Monitoring
- Capital Projects Commercial Closure
- Capital Projects Document Management & Control
Required Work Experience:
- 12+ relevant years with at least 3 years well vetted experience with leading construction companies focusing on Commercials.
- Language - Fluency in English required, Arabic is an advantage.
- Strategic Direction
- Effective Leadership
- Manage and Build Capabilities
- Crisis management and Decision Making
Salary - Excellent.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Commercial Manager - Infrastructure
SAS Global Consultants