Job description / Role
Our client is looking for accomplished Commercial specialists ideally with FIDIC experience to join a dynamic team developing projects across Saudi Arabia developing project across the Kingdom with opportunities in Abha, Dammam, Tabuk, Riyadh, Jeddah and Medina.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing all Commercial aspects, leading a team of professionals to deliver an effective Reporting, Budgeting, Cost Control, Estimation, Claims & Change Management and Risk Management requirements for the Portfolio as well as the individual Projects.
You will be leading commercial matters for a series of Programme's and the Portfolio centrally, responsible for fulfilling the requirements of the Commercial function ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget, including optimising performance while protecting the business from commercial risk on a major project or portfolio of projects.
- Leading Pre-Contract commercial activities including RFP preparation and PTC responses
- Leading the end-to-end process for tendering, where applicable, ensuring timelines are met
- Overall lead for Cost Plans and ensuring these are accurate and consolidated
- Responsible for all reporting of Cost Plan data for the designated Programmes and Portfolio
- Leading negotiations of Final Contract Terms
- Presentation of Reports, Cost Plan, General Presentations as required
- Production, Update and Maintenance of Commercial, Contracts and Cost Manual
- Our client is offering competitive expatriate terms which include annual flights, schooling and exceptional bonus.
Salaries are Tax Free in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.