Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development programme.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking commercial manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
To work alongside the senior management team in the development, implementation and management of controls and commercial procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting-up cost control systems.
• Advising on a procurement strategy.
• Reviewing and commenting on tender documents, bills of quantities, unit rates, cost estimates and participate in tender evaluation.
• Preparing timely estimates for construction contract packages.
• Preparing tender documentation.
• Performing procurement and tendering tasks.
• Preparing supporting documentation for monthly reporting to facilitate clients in assessing project financial standing.
• Conducting regular site visits to check and record materials delivered to site, works progress achieved, change orders executed and etc.
• Reviewing the contractors’ payment applications and supplier monthly invoices and participate in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
• Keeping the head informed as to any changes made in the field through coordination with engineers and supervisors.
• Conducting change order meetings to progressively settle change orders with the contractors.
• Ensuring the evaluation of change orders be determined in accordance with contract conditions.
• Assisting in settling contractual disputes and analyse claims and extensions of time.
• Finalising the project account.
• Attending and chairing meetings/workshops as required.
• With a relevant degree qualification, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and work collaboratively with our dynamic, motivated teams.
• We envisage you will bring experience from a consultancy background, be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Commercial Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Contracts and Commercial Manager - Arabic Speaking
Ignite Search & Selection