Job description / Role
• An exciting opportunity to join a Facilities Management organisation responsible for a large scale industrial hub in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
• They require a Commercial Manager who will be responsible for the contractual management of service partners as well as identifying and attracting new partners to maximise business growth.
• Responsibilities include developing contractual terms, managing client relationships, tendering, developing financial models, P&L, procurement and supervision of contractors and vendor.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Business Admin or similar
• A background as a Commercial / Business Manager in retail, free zone, large industrial city.
• Able to manage and attract a range of partners.
• Leasing / Property Management experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Procurement Manager/Director - Contracts
SAS Global Consultants
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Commercial Manager
Business Development Director