Job description / Role
Commercial Manager – Riyadh – Main Contractor
Our client is a leading international contractor with operations throughout the Middle East. It has an impressive portfolio of high value projects including hotels, resorts, commercial buildings, residential schemes, hospitals, industrial and high rise developments.
The company has a vacancy for a Commercial Manager. The role will be based in Riyadh on a major mixed use development comprising numerous high rise buildings.
SAR 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Extensive main contracting experience
• Tertiary education and membership of profession organization such as MRICS, MCIARB, MCInstCES
• Good range of projects including mixed use, high rise, hotel, office, retail developments and infrastructure works
• Ability to manage teams, leading to successful commercial outcome
• Has experience in preparing claims, leading negotiations/settlements and leading arbitration proceedings
• Preferably at least 10 years overseas experience in GCC or MENA regions.
About the Company
Constructing Solutions is a technical consultancy specialising in the recruitment of construction professionals working throughout the built environment. We have successfully worked with leading companies in following regions:
UK and Europe Middle East Australasia Caribbean and North America
Our client base includes a diverse range of organisations such as:
Contractors Developers Architects Consultancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Big Fish Recruitment
Contracts Administrator - Leading Contractor
Khatib & Alami
|Saudi Arabia||1 Jun|