Job description / Role
Commercial Manager - PMC - MUST BE IN KSA
• Required to join a project management consultancy working on the development of a healthcare project in Riyadh. Responsibilities include
• Responsibility for the commercial performance of the project
• Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
• Ensure the project is completed within the allocated budget
• Provide accurate cost advice and financial reporting to the client
• Deliver work outputs within client led targets and time frames
• Clearly articulate project needs on a scheme by scheme basis
• Proactively contribute to value management and value engineering studies at project and program level
• Keep accurate records and update forecasts regularly to accommodate changes
• Manage the tendering process and provide contractual advice to protect the client
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
• Manage and review cost to complete forecasts
• Complete monthly review of contract results and performance
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• 15 years experience, at least 5 in KSA
• Quantity Surveying background with experience of working within PMC
• Project experience should include hospitals, universities etc
• PMP certified
• Must Be In KSA With Transferable Iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||27 Jul|
Contracts & Commercial Manager/Director