Job description / Role
NTS Group is working with a leading multinational pharmaceutical business to recruit a Commercial Manager KSA. This position will report to the Country Manager KSA and is the primary customer contact for all sales and coverage-related issues across the private sector (pharmacies etc) in KSA.
Develop winning channel and customer strategies:
- Develop, execute channel and customer strategies that are aligned across the business.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations to deliver agreed performance targets.
Voice of Private Accounts:
- Possess deep insights and knowledge of customer needs.
- Champion and communicate customer needs within the company.
- Translate insights into customer plans for all Key Accounts working close with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Medical and other functions as needed.
- Drive the net sales revenue for the portfolio with Key Accounts within the agreed budget. Achieve/exceed key financial targets.
Drive best in class execution:
- Work closely with the Marketing and the Field team to ensure that all Key Account programs and initiatives are executed.
- Ensure reporting of activities including results, growth and feedback for improvement in a timely manner.
Define and lead the negotiation process with key customers:
- In conjunction with the National Sales Manager and key internal stakeholders, develop negotiation strategy and tactics that are aligned to a commercial policy.
- Engage directly in win-win negotiations with the private accounts.
Deliver accurate monthly sales forecasting:
- Actively manage timely delivery of bottom up sales.
- Accountable for forecasting accuracy across the key account portfolio.
- Provides active support to the Brand Planning process – especially demand reviews.
Skills, Experience & Background:
- Pharmacy degree (ideal) or Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred with good medical/ scientific knowledge
- 4-6 years in Sales (multinationals FMCG and / or Pharma) that includes Key Management experience
- Have multi-cultural experience working in countrywide operations
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Financial acumen to build and construct customer agreements
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability.
- High degree of customer focus
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Business Unit Director
L'Oreal Middle East
Business Development Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Regional Customer Manager, Cluster A
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|