Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
First level support to the Service Sales function. Follow and execute the W2W process from quotation to invoice preparation and handover to the Cash team. Analyzes sales market data. Coordination of all customer issues across functions like service delivery, logistics & finance. Support the commercial operations leader in SFE & other activities related to driving growth by setting up effective processes to collect & analyze data.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure first class service contract process execution on customer service contracts; non-contract services; install base data entry and data quality.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services.
- Be the gatekeeper to the service P&L by ensuring quality revenue being booked by meeting all revenue recognition criteria and taking proper approvals, as per the existing DOA(s).
- Ensure quality and integrity of the customer contracts as they are entered into the system.
- Act as liaison/partner with Service Sales, Field Service, Cash Team and Customers to meet commitments and resolve issues related to invoicing and contract administration.
- Update MUST/Service Max with all newly installed and rev rec'd systems with their standard and extended warranty start date and end date as per the Commissioning Acceptance Certificate (CAC).
- Update and reconcile invoicing tool data to Invoice Level detail (ILD).
- Analytical reports to be published will include, but not be limited to; Pending invoicing report - Daily, Invoicing Analysis - Monthly, Quote Analysis - Monthly, PM planning and monitoring report - Weekly, IB, CR, Renewals, IBOW report by modality and sub-LCT - Monthly Digitally archive all signed contracts.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1+ years of experienced in Sales / Marketing/ Operations/ Finance preferably within the Healthcare industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibits the ability to interact effectively with various types of people
- Proficient at PC office software such as excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
- Detail oriented, commitment to deliver the results
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Arabic & English language capability in both spoken and written
- Trade and finance background is preferred.
- Good presentation and problem-solving skills, thorough attention to detail, and the capability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to be flexible at all times.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to document commercial information in an easy to understand and straightforward manner.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.