Job description / Role
My client is a multinational company who drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytic, my client helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
- First level support to the Service Sales function.
- Follow and execute the W2W process from quotation to invoice preparation and handover to the Cash team.
- Analyses sales market data.
- Coordination of all customer issues across functions like service delivery, logistics & finance.
- Support the commercial operations leader in SFE & other activities related to driving growth by setting up effective processes to collect & analyse data.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experienced in Sales / Marketing / Operations within the Health-care industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to be flexible at all times.
- Problem solving skills, thorough attention to detail, and the capability to meet deadlines
- Operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment
- Great recognition systems and growth opportunity within the company
- Excellent Salary with excellent benefits (Commotions + Bonuses)
- Stable job with a multinational company to build a great future
It is a great opportunity for you to be one a part of one of the biggest companies in the market so if you see yourself fitting for this role with the skills desired then apply now!!
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.