Job description / Role
Quest is working with one of the leading luxury retail groups in the Middle East, looking for an experienced Commercial Project Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia. We are seeking for a passionate manager who has strong relevant experience and has an ability to thrive in a multi-project environment.
As the Commercial Project Manager, you will:
- Identify opportunities and expand the business
- Monitor and oversee property
- Manage project portfolio
- Ensure delivery of projects within defined scopes, plans and timelines
- Lead and manage project team
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Work with cross functional teams
- Build and foster partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Oversee contract negotiations, daily operations, and achieving maximum margins
- Identify improvements to commercial procedures and manage regular audit process
- Keep abreast with latest industry trends and best practices
- Saudi national
- Proficient in both English and Arabic required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree, with at least 6 years’ proven experience in the same capacity
- Preferably with experience in the Retail industry
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex projects and leading project teams
- Strong collaboration, planning, negotiation, and coordination skills
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
A Leading Construction Company In Lebanon
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Senior Commercial Manager