Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Commercial & Strategy Analyst
As our new Commercial and Strategy Analyst, you will be helping the PwC ME Technology team grow and transform by addressing key challenges and identifying new opportunities to grow.
Your primary focus will be on supporting and overseeing the strategy and financial metrics.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of technology vision , direction , strategic objectives and long term strategic business plans for the function and for targeted organizational areas
Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare various research and analysis,business modeling, data interpretation, portfolio reporting, and undertake operational support related to our strategy.
- Develop dashboards, executive summaries, and weekly/monthly reports to measure against strategic KPIs
- Manage the reporting and analysis of of the function's finances and presenting technology cost analysis in areas of operational spend
- Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic solutions for the function.
- Present findings from analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in business development identifying cost savings opportunities and presenting cost and benefits on vendor consolidation
Oversight on the Procure to pay management process
- Support the Technology function leads in managing the annual budget by providing business analysis and insights on operational spend , identifying cost-saving opportunities, and ensuring that technology investments are aligned with business objectives and deliver measurable value.
- Serve as subject matter expert to the technology team and stakeholders on operational strategy issues
- Develop knowledge on business specific products and services to better serve the needs of senior staff and customers.
- Develop an in depth knowledge base of the function's areas of expenditure
What does it take to succeed in the role of Strategy & Commercial Analyst?
You are an extrovert, energetic and positive person with an ambitious mindset looking to excel and learn.
You have a passion for creating efficient marketing strategies, and you must possess emotional intelligence and an entrepreneurial mindset.
In addition, we expect the following:
- Relevant university degree or work experience
- Professional accounting qualification is highly desirable
- Experience in a commercial function, preferably within a Technology company.
- Ability to perform under pressure and priorities to achieve results
- Creativity and capacity to explore and propose different alternatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presentation and data storytelling skills
- An extrovert, energetic, and driven person with an ambitious mindset
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.