Job description / Role
Participates in the closing and opening of the kitchen and guarantees the respect of the norms and internal standards.
Prepares all the lines in conformity with the brand’s “Products bible”.
Contributes to stocking and receiving of goods.
Contributes to the permanent maintenance of materials and installations and guarantees their degreasing, cleaning and storing.
Prepares and presents high quality food items and maintains the image, concept and products of the brand by adopting the quality standards.
Participates in achieving the targets within the brand by ensuring prompt customer service.
Ensures routine check list is completed on time and as per the standards of the brand.
Maintains high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and products’ security.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
* High school degree is a plus.
* 0-1 year of experience in F&B operations.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in English.
* Working with people
* Adhering to principles and values
* Presenting and communicating information
* Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
* Following instructions and procedures
* Adapting and responding to change
* Coping with pressure and setbacks
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.