Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on an assignment to assist International Power Construction Company in identifying a Commissioning Manager for a Mega Power plant construction in Jizan, Saudi Arabia. Project valued around 2 Billion USD Project.
The project itself is composed of EPC construction contract with Saudi Aramco Integrated Gasification Combined-Cycle plant.
Job Title: Commissioning Manager
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on Combined Cycle Power project
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Commissioning Manager
- Experience on Saudi Aramco projects
- Familiar with the relevant regulations of the construction, commissioning, operation, specifications and procedures of Saudi Aramco Combined
Cycle Power Plants
- Have sufficient experience of project management and coordination between the various professions (civil engineering, installation,
maintenance of thermal control, electrical and other), understand the responsibility of all different professions.
In return Competitive remunerative package will be provided and the genuine opportunity to work for a long term project.
Please apply online and we will return to shortlisted candidates within 72 hours
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.