Job description / Role
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Communications Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To assist the Communications Manager in managing all tactical campaigns from conception to implementation.
- To assist the Communications Manager in keeping all social media channels relevant and engaging to the audience including the development of a social media calendar.
- To assist the Communications Manager in maintaining and establishing an effective and efficient database management system.
- To assist the Communications Manager in ensuring hotel and brand standards are adhered to in all written forms of communication including guestroom collateral, outlet collateral, public area brochure racks, hotel signage, etc.
- To assist in updating the hotel website.
- To assist in all digital related tasks.
- To assist with the management of the internal photo library.
- To work closely with the S&M Administrator with regards to the financial management of the marketing department by obtaining estimates from suppliers and following up on LPOs.
- To assist with the development of ad hoc collateral items as required.
- To assist with marketing collaterals for the Sales team.
- To provide other support to the Marketing Manager as required.
- Performs additional tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Fixed-term contract: No
Status: Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: 2014-05-01
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.