Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Communications Leader to join a very reputable multi-national manufacturing company in Dammam, KSA. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to develop a long term career with a market-leading company. Ongoing training and development will be provided along with a competitive salary package.
In this role, you would be the key point of contact in Saudi Arabia with responsibility for the creation and delivery of strategies and programmes around internal engagement and communications.
In addition to:
• Enhancing the company presence through marketing and communication channels
• Develop and implement strategic Marketing and Communications plans across different business units.
• Develop and implements innovative internal advertising campaigns
• Develop Marketing and Employee Communications activities and projects (ex. events, printed and e-materials, audiovisuals, company Intranet and Internet Portals
• Develops articles and press releases
• Develops and maintains relationships with key local and trade media.
• Implement measurements criteria to monitors the Company´s image and reputation
• Implements surveys and focus groups
• Write and publish articles (English & Arabic)
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar fields
• Flexible in travelling occasionally (mostly to Dubai) for training and meetings
• Fluent English and Arabic (essential)
• Excellent writing skills (English & Arabic) a must-have.
• Events Management & Organisation experience
• Must be business-minded, very confident and a strong communicator
• Able to work on your own without a team
• Experienced working with senior management, and stakeholders
• Competitive Salary.
• Housing allowance
• Performance Bonuses
• Ongoing training
• Excellent career development potential
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Customer Relations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Sales Manager - Downstream Oil & Gas