Job description / Role
Lockheed Martin Saudi Arabia have a fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager to join the team based in Riyadh.
The Communications Manager for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) leads, implements and executes internal and external communications for Lockheed Martin. The role will support the implementation of a strategic communications strategy, aligned to the KSA business strategy.
The position will provide the KSA chief executive and business leaders with communications counsel and will drive and lead communications activities in the country. Based in Riyadh, the role will require occasional travel to support key regional initiatives in neighboring countries, and partners with all appropriate business areas to execute aligned strategies.
This role, which reports into the Head of Communications, Middle East, will ensure that all media content, advertising, marketing communications, employee communications, social media and community relations are consistently of a high standard both in Arabic and English, and aligned to business objectives.
• Support the development and execution of country specific integrated communications strategies for KSA.
• Build and sustain brand recognition of the Lockheed Martin name and broad portfolio, across KSA.
• Work closely with all Lockheed Martin lines of business to support their in-country requirements and deliver high class communications against their business plans.
• Ensure consistency and coordination of KSA communications activities and coordination of internal and external messaging to include media, advertising, collateral material, and community outreach and trade shows.
• Work closely with the KSA Chief Executive and business leaders to ensure strategic messaging for external speaking engagements and agree upon employee communications rhythm to position leadership and business objectives.
• Manage the development, planning, and execution of strategic public relations and community relations programs in KSA.
• Build a proactive media relations program across the region to build relationships with key commentators, journalists and media outlets, as appropriate.
• Integrate digital and electronic communications, including social and new media into the overall strategy to reach external and internal stakeholders.
• Provide effective employee communications with Lockheed Martin employees in country, ensuring respect and sensitivity for cultural differences among our workforce.
• Ensure that objectives and strategies are measurable to establish success and accurate bench-marking.
• Ensure all Arabic content produced by Lockheed Martin regionally meets high standards.
Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology with over 100,000 staff globally. We are engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin Saudi Arabia (LMSA), consists of Business Development, IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions that support the whole of the LM Business Areas in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). With employees located throughout Saudi, our main office is based in Riyadh. LMSA supports all Lockheed Martin employees in KSA and its main goal is to expand Lockheed Martin’s business and support our on-going programs.
• Proven experience within a similar Communications Management role within KSA
• Experience working within security and defence ideally, but working for an multi national organisation is a must
• Extensive experience in brand recognition and sustainment
• A self-starter who has experience of working in ever changing environments
• Well versed in a variety of communication avenues, including but not limited to media, advertising, trade shows, digital and social media
• Native Arabic speaker with strong English-language skills
About the Company
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 112,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2014 were $45.6 billion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|