Job description / Role
A leading healthcare organization is looking for a Communications Manager to be placed in their headquarters in Riyadh. The Communications Manager will be driving the delivery and the execution and of the readiness plan and will be reporting to the Cluster functional lead (Communications Champion).
• Develop thorough understanding of the Corporatization program and more specifically of the Day-1 state and its implications on the Communications functions
• Fully understand existing communications processes within cluster facilities
• Develop mitigation strategies to ensure continuous and timely progress and delivery on corporatization milestones
• Potentially support the recruitment, selection and onboarding of communications staff within the relevant organization and roles (if applicable)
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
• Superior project management and time management skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Previous experience in Communications management within the healthcare sector
• Previous experience in successfully managing major transformation projects with a proved track record of engaging with Senior healthcare stakeholders
• Working within a clinical setting or role which either delivered, supported of facilitated the delivery of change programs
• Degree or equivalent level qualification in healthcare, business, or any related field
• Language proficiency in English
Desirable (but not essential)
• Prost graduate qualification in in healthcare, business, or change related field
• Language proficiency in Arabic
• Saudi Nationality
• This role is open to both male and female candidates
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cluster Operations and Customer Service Lead