Communications Manager - Saudi National
TGC Middle East
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a multinational company in Jeddah, KSA
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to manage and orchestrate a communications strategy to advance the company’s vision to ensure the delivery of a broad range of company’s communications objectives and outcomes. You will be responsible for bridging between the organizational short-and long-term strategic ambitions, advising on communications strategy, overall strategic ambition, and business marketing. You will also contribute insight and communications collateral around operation or strategic opportunities as required
• Working closely with the service and senior managers to plan, advise and deliver appropriate communications, web and marketing strategies and annual action plans in accordance with our statutory responsibilities aimed at improving and enhancing the reputation of the company
• Responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of internal or external stakeholder engagement on high profile projects
• Oversee the proactive and reactive responses to all aspects of communications, in a timely way ensuring that the company’s reputation and integrity is maintained.
• Be responsible for managing complex queries where there is a significant reputational risk.
• Build trusted relationships with senior management to provide communications horizon spanning, advice challenge and support as appropriate, on communication and marketing activities including providing or commissioning any necessary training.
• Representing the company as lead officer at high profile/ complex external meetings with partners and key stakeholders.
• Oversee the team to ensure effective use of communications, web, digital and marketing tools.
• Advise on service delivery change which require a change of approach to proactively shape and manage internal and external customer expectations.
• Use customer and employee insight to drive innovation and to ensure that all appropriate channels are used to reach and engage with different target audiences
• Work as part of the management team to develop the company’s strategic communications narrative, influencing and challenging leaders of the organisation and external partners
• Oversee team performance and identify areas for improvement against key performance indicators for the company and specific campaigns and providing reports on effectiveness and ROI to key stakeholders.
• MBA/MA degree or equivalent in Communications or similar field
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
• Experience in project management
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.