Job description / Role
The Communications Specialist is responsible for developing all Board of Director quarterly briefing documents and presentations, working closely with the CFO to create all presentation materials required to run the business and implementing the Jazan Integrated Gasification and Power company (JIGPC) communications strategy ensuring strong employee engagement through town halls, regular CEO/CFO communications to employees, employee surveys, etc. The role will encompass a range of requirements as JIGPC continues to evolve and mature.
This position is accountable for the following end results
• Owning the implementation of the JIGPC communications strategy
• Developing all Board materials including briefing documents and presentations to a high standard through collaboration with JIGPC leadership and Shareholder representatives
• Creating the JIGPC a as a key communications tool with all Shareholders
• Pulling together impactful presentations to assist the CEO, CFO and JIGPC leadership in communicating critical business information such as strategy, budgets, monthly/quarterly progress, etc.
• Developing all internal communications including town halls, employee communications, newsletter, internal announcements, etc.
• Developing all external communications including press releases, presentations with external stakeholders, seasonal / holiday greetings, etc.
• Creating content for JIGPC internet site ensuring it is used as a powerful tool to communicate to employees and stakeholders
• Collaborating with CEO and CFO to create a powerful Shareholder engagement strategy ensuring that strong relationships are maintained with all critical stakeholders
• Ensuring that all branding of JIGPC is used correctly through internal and external communications
• Bachelor’s degree in corporate communications, marketing communications, journalism, or related field of study. Master’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of well-rounded experience in corporate communications, marketing communications, public/media relations, and/or related field.
• Experience in a large, global organization preferred
• Strong proficiency writing in English
• Demonstrated success and proven track record creating and leading integrated communications programs that consistently deliver on objectives
• Exceptional writing and storytelling ability including working with some technical information
• Self-starter with high initiative and a positive and professional approach to all engagements and tasks
• Proven ability to strategize and prioritize high-level communications initiatives and work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment
• Strong ability to collaborate and partner with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds as well as multitask effectively, managing multiple activities and executing time sensitive and critical tasks
• Willingness to travel to manufacturing facility located in Jazan Economic City (JEC) as required in order to engage with employee population and assess impact of communications strategy and approach
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Marketing Manager - Entertainment
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Senior Manager - Corporate Communications - UAE National