Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity for a Compensation Manager has arisen for one of our clients within entertainment industry based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Managing organization's compensation & benefit program and effectively deliver and implement the company's pay policies
* Assisting in planning and development of compensation initiatives that support the Company's business plan and strategy to achieve its financial goals and objectives
* Preparing, evaluating and monitoring the organizations payroll budget.
* Must have a degree in HR/Business Development
* Certified Compensation Professional a plus
* 3-4 years experience practising Accounting or Compensation principles
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.