Job description / Role
Oversees and ensures compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures while managing compliance risks and identifying clear action plan for compliance and non-compliance cases.
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies based in Riyadh. They are currently expanding and looking for a Compliance Director to drive the company forward.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of Compliance Management Framework in the Organization.
* Ensure that changes and updates to legislative framework that the Organization operates in are captured and analyzed on timely basis, in coordination with Legal Counsel.
* Ensure that timely legal advice is requested from the Legal Counsel to eliminate any ambiguity in the interpretation of the provisions of applicable laws, regulation and strategic agreements.
* Oversee the processes of identifying and analyzing compliance obligations and ensure that they carried out effectively and efficiently.
* Excellent Remuneration Package and Benefits
* High involvement in strategic decision making
* At least eight (8) years with PhD, eleven (11) years with Master s or thirteen (13) years with Bachelor s Degree of related Compliance experience including five (5) years in a managerial capacity is required.
* Saudi National.
* Demonstrate proficiency in Enterprise risk management, and internal control & fraud prevention.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.