Compliance Manager (Sustainability Reporting)
Red Sea Global (RSG)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Provide the support in the execution of initiatives and plans in the achievement of defined goals for concerned team members;
• Facilitate the execution of day-to-day activities and operations for concerned team members and support them as appropriate; and
• Support the implementation of all policies & procedures within team members and recommend potential improvements where appropriate.
Compliance Strategy, Framework and Management
• Implement and maintain compliance risk management frameworks and compliance Management governance & business process standards in accordance with the generally accepted compliance practices;
• Ensure implementation of compliance standards and processes across the Group and subsidiaries (where applicable);.
• Provide advice to management and other staff in respect of the compliance policies and procedures;
• Engage stakeholders and establish sound working relationships to promote alignment of compliance function and business objectives;
• Identify and allocate clear roles of accountability and responsibility in all departments with regard to the overall compliance department in accordance with the Group standards;
• Guide, orientate and train management and staff on compliance requirements; and
• Ensure availability and functioning of the Compliance Management System Tools.
• Define, maintain and advise on all non-legal and non-regulatory compliance commitments (the “Non-Legal and Non-Regulatory Universe”); and
• Identify non-legal and non-regulatory, protocols and other requirements, which are applicable to the business and communicate these requirements to management, staff and other compliance stakeholders.
Compliance Risk Management Plans
• Develop and/or facilitate the compilation of compliance risk management program and compliance plans;
• Identify/ facilitate identification and analysis of compliance risks with management and staff;
• Identify/ facilitate identification of the proposed controls to minimize compliance risks impact and probability of occurrence; and
• Cultivate/facilitate the development of a compliance culture across the Group and subsidiaries (where applicable).
• Develop or facilitate development of compliance monitoring plans on a risk-based approach;
• Analyze and evaluate all findings in order to support valid monitoring conclusions and recommendations;
• Develop or facilitate development of compliance findings monitoring reports and deploy tracking mechanisms to ensure they are adequately addressed to minimize risks exposure; and
• Promote and coordinate at the management and staff level the monitoring and compliance assessment of all departments and activities within the Group and subsidiaries (where applicable).
Compliance Reviews and Assessment
• Conduct compliance assessments within the Group and subsidiaries (where applicable) and ensure compliance activities are adequate and effective;
• Review all compliance related reports for integrity,completeness, accuracy of information, and in accordance with Reporting Standards adopted by the Group;
• Compile and submit compliance reports to Compliance Associate Director/Director;
• Facilitate corrective action plans for breaches, exemptions and risks related to compliance across the Group and subsidiaries (as applicable) and ensure that such actions are included in the reports and submissions; and
• Assist the Compliance Associate Director/Director in responding to queries from Regulators, Government departments or law enforcement agencies on compliance-related matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law or Business Management with 7 years’ professional experience.
• Certification in Compliance or Risk Management from a well renowned international body (i.e. International Advanced Certificate).
• 7 years’ experience in Compliance or Risk Management field preferably within a Real Estate Developer company or Construction Company.
• English written and verbal language skills.
• Problem solving
• Planning and organizing
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Finance & Compliance Officer
Mall Operations Manager
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)