Job description / Role
• Assess and analyse Compliance and Regulatory issues in respect of proposed new products and services and procedures .
• Obtaining all relevant compliance Laws, regulations and instructions (and all amendments thereof and rules issued thereafter) related to the bank’s operations and activities.
• Provide clear advice on the application of the regional rules and company’s policy.
• Provide input into the Compliance Risk Assessment, Testing, Monitoring and Surveillance processes
• Work with global and regional compliance management
• Identify and investigate potential rule and policy breaches, conduct investigations, coordinating corrective action with other control functions as necessary/required.
• Keep abreast of industry trends and anticipate areas of focus and attention of regulators, keeping business management and Compliance colleagues informed.
• Saudi National is a must
• 5 years of relevant experience to max 12 years
• A strong network/ connections at SAMA
• Excellent communications skills
• Banking background is a must
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Compliance and MLRO
Compliance Officer, DIFC - International Private Bank
Swisslinx Middle East