Computer Technical Support
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information technology, or a related field.
- Certification in CompTIA A+ is a must
- Certification in CCNA Routing & Switching
- Experience in IT not less than 3 years
About the Company
Premier Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Information Technology company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PT has a workforce consisting of excellent qualified IT professionals who has spread over areas of the Kingdom.
PT also helps organizations stay ahead with the new technologies by offering end-to-end IT outsourcing services, business consultancy, and networking solution services. The clientele list includes a number of prestigious accounts spread over different industries. Our story started two years ago with an ambitious dream to become the leader in Information Technology solution provider in the Kingdom.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|