Job description / Role
• Think big – campaign concepts, big umbrella ideas, branding, multiple media, social campaigns, video, etc.
• Ensure that copy and creative executions support the strategy and client business goals
• Present creative solutions and establish trusted relationships with clients
• Clearly articulate the thinking and story behind ideas and recommendations in both internal and client presentations
• Collaborate and communicate well with team members across full integrated communications
• Critique and review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
• Interpret client and peer feedback to drive direction
• Help to create and maintain creative development processes
• Grow mentorship and creative direction skills with junior members of the team
• Prepare presentations and participate in pitches for new business and/or offer assistance to pitch teams
• Follow and share industry trends as well as stay up-to-speed on emerging technologies and how they can/will impact solutions
• Stick to timelines while managing multiple projects across multiple clients
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic design, Advertising, Marketing, Visual Communication or any equivalent certifications
• 5+ years professional experience in agencies or in-house setting.
• Have a great eye and solid knowledge for typography and other fundamentals of advertising, branding and graphic design
• Strong conceptual and design problem-solving skills
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.