Job description / Role
• Calculate the required quantities for the readymix concrete and distinguish between the different mixes and prepare the procurement request.
• Planning in advance the required concrete pump length, pump location and logistic arrangement for the concrete transit mixers and pump.
• Supervising and managing the concrete pouring workers & distribute them among the different activities and ensure providing the required materials and equipment, provide daily target and monitor the achieved productivity and ensuring the compliance to the best quality and safety standards.
• Supervise the concrete workers for the miscellaneous concrete repair works by applying the approved method statements and materials.
• Ensure that the concrete pouring workers are placing the concrete as per the best industry practice, carryout vibration properly for the consolidated concrete and do the required steps for the self-compacted concrete, also ensure top quality concrete surface finish in both of hand and mechanical troweling.
• Experience in fresh concrete testing along with the third-party labs in addition to periodic visits to the concrete batch plant to ensure stringent quality control.
• Provide the training for all the workers for all the concrete pouring activities to ensure the best productivity.
• Closely coordinate all the activities with the Site Engineer and report daily on the achieved progress of work and all the other issues.
• Well knowledge of the work procedure in terms of sequencing with the previous and following up activities ensuring proper coordination.
• Testing the new workers candidates and evaluate their skills.
• Promoting the Teamwork principles and follow up the workers affairs.
• Knowledge of the overall concrete reinforcement processes and operating practices
• Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Able to Read, Write & Speak English
• 10-15 years of experience
• Last 5 years in Middle East
• Experience in high-rise buildings, residential, shopping malls or hotels
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Formwork Supervisor (Hotel Construction)
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)