Job description / Role
Summary of Position:
To actively and independently support the daily support requirements of the Conference & Catering Services (CCS) Managers and Directors. Primary responsibilities include the preparation of Banquet Event Orders (BEO), active soliciting of guarantees for assigned clients and general updating of Banquet event order changes to all departments. Secondary responsibilities include administrative duties and client-related correspondence like pick-up report, banquet menus, supplier information, etc.
Reporting to the Director of CCS, Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and distributes all material and correspondence relating to the successful operation of the department such as contracts, memos, letters, banquet event orders, amenity requests, convention resumes for assigned CCS Manager(s)/Director(s), etc.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly, or as needed all administrative duties
- File purging and the maintenance of the CCS file room
- Banquet menus revisions and updating CCS Managers' database
- Provide Reception Desk Relief Coverage
- Active solicitation of client guarantees and the timely distribution of that information as per established departmental methods or as requested.
- Handle the Daily Functions Summary process and run Daily Posting for Reader Boards as per established departmental method in the absence of the CCS Function Coordinator
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.