Job description / Role
The aim of the Connections Manager role, based out of Jeddah, is to understand the needs of the local market in order to build a strong and sustainable emotional connection with them. Our client is looking for a Saudi national.
The client is a global, reputable FMCG brand that is looking to expand their presence in Saudi Arabia.
The Connections Manager will be responsible for:
* Leading the communication strategy across Saudi Arabia
* Taking ownership of the development and implementation of the annual connection plan
* Identifying and managing appropriate agencies and suppliers in support of the marketing plan development and execution
* Developing and maintaining the digital marketing infrastructure
* Creating a differentiated and superior customer experience for both in-home and out-of-home
* Working together with the distributor to bring to life these experiences across selected channels
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a global, highly reputable company in the FMCG industry.
The Connections Manager needs to have:
* 10+ years of marketing experience with 5+ years leading the communication agenda for a recognised brand
* Prior experience with digital marketing and managing external agencies
* Hands-on personality with an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to perform well independently
* Deep understanding of the local market
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.