Job description / Role
Who we are looking for:
- High Density Polyethylene plant experience is required.
- Understanding of plant specific operation mechanism & equipment start/stop console operation.
- Advanced understanding of instruments and field operation including emergency shutdown system
- Experience in Distributed Control Systems, Startups and emergency shutdown systems.
- Excellent understanding of plant layout and operating process.
- High safety awareness level and implementing safety policy and hazard protection.
- High School or Diploma in relevant field.
- 6+ years' worth of experience in the refinery or petrochemical field.
- Team building and supervisory skills .
- Ability to handle process plant safety and related safety management.
- Strong Coordination skills.
About the Company
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co. - Petro Rabigh - was founded as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical in 2005. The plant is valued at US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives.
Our products are used in such end products as plastics, detergents, lubricants, resins, coolants, anti-freeze, paint, carpets, rope, clothing, shampoo, auto interiors, epoxy glue, insulation, film, fibers, household appliances, packaging, candles, pipes and many other applications.
Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $8.4 billion - 25% funded by the public and the remainder equally funded by Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. Petro Rabigh II is scheduled to be in full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and will produce a wide range of new products.