Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy who have been awarded a major project in the Ras Al Khair region of Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced constructability manager for the following duties:
- Help identify construction obstacles before the project is actually built to prevent errors, delays and cost overuns etc.
- Review and manage the design process
- Oversee and assist with planning and scheduling
- Direct, schedule and perform design changes
- Coordinate with the consultant and vendors
- Liaise with vendors, consultants, contractors and the client
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering or construction and should be able to demonstrate at least 20 years experience of working on major construction and engineering projects.
- Candidates should be familiar with the design process as well as design software and should be able to direct he design consultants and CAD technicians as appropriate.
- Candidates should have thorough understanding of the construction process such as phasing of work, stage of billing, scheduling, safety practices and civil, structural and architectural systems. Marine construction experience is preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|
Resident Engineer/Project Manager - Airport - Arabic Speaking
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||27 Feb|