Job description / Role
The Construction Director will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction delivery of a large scale mixed use development. The Construction Director will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
SAR 55,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 15+ Years of Experience in highly complex and related commercial construction projects: Retail, Hotels, Mixed-Use or Corporate Office
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with contractors, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Ability to present information and write correspondence and reports.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Project Director - On Site
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Civil Engineering Project Manager