Job description / Role
• Job Title: Constructions Director (as shown in the above OC)
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
• Experience Required:: Minimum of 20 years experience in Constructions Project Management
• Managerial Level: Executive
• Responsible for ensuring that the company delivers its vision and values by providing strategic leadership, maintaining Executive confidence and driving the realization of the Company’s Constructions Business.
• Responsible for the whole constructions business within the Company.
• He is responsible to develop talent and manage performance offering mentoring, coaching and advice as well as managing senior stakeholder relations, driving stakeholder engagement and a customer focus throughout the organization.
• Accountable for the methods, procedures and plans used for all Project related functions.
• Accountable for ensuring excellent Client Relations are maintained throughout Project Life spans and beyond.
Key Professional Skills:
• Excellent Business Acumen
• Solid experience in Infrastructure, Roads & Bridges
• Ability to develop constructions business
• Excellent Strategic Thinking Abilities
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent Decision Making Abilities
• Excellent Project Management Skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Director of Projects / Head of Construction
Senior Construction Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall