Job description / Role
We are currently working with an international project management consultancy as they are searching for a Construction Director to join the business on a major infrastructure & buildings project in Riyadh, KSA. You will be responsible for the leading the project ensuring the development is completed on time, within budget and to high standards during the site phase.
- Overall construction management as part of a client team with emphasis on construction delivery, logistics and handover
- Monitor contractor’s compliance with EHS requirements
- Monitor the construction programme, identify deviances and act to ensure programme targets are met
- Coordinate multiple contractors, sites and logistics plans to ensure all elements are delivered in harmony
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or related field
- 15 - 20 years experience and in a similar lead role
- 5+ years PMC experience
- Construction management background including site-based as consultant, contractor or client representative.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Construction Manager
Head of Construction