Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Construction Logistics Manager
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Construction Logistics Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Construction Logistics Manager responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective movement of goods and materials from point of origin to point of consumption. They play a key role in the supply chain process and are responsible for ensuring that goods arrive on time, in the right quantities, and in the right condition. Logistics managers must plan, coordinate, and manage the flow of materials throughout the supply chain.
This requires them to have a comprehensive understanding of the supply chain process, including warehousing, inventory management, transportation, customs regulations, and other related areas. As a result, efficient logistics management can result in improved customer satisfaction, reduced inventory costs, and timely delivery of products. However, if logistics management is not managed properly, these benefits will not be realized, resulting in increased costs, customer dissatisfaction, and delayed product delivery.
• Manage the day-to-day logistics and activities of the construction project, including scheduling, delivery, and storage of materials.
• Oversee the transportation of construction materials and equipment to job sites.
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure cost-effective delivery of materials.
• Monitor and adjust delivery schedules to meet construction timelines.
• Work closely with the project manager and other team members to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
• Coordinate with subcontractors and vendors to ensure timely completion of tasks and materials.
• Monitor inventory levels of materials and equipment and order new supplies as needed.
• Develop and implement safety protocols for construction sites.
• Supervise staff responsible for handling construction materials and equipment.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes, and standards related to construction logistics.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of supply chain management
• Proficient with warehouse management software
• Ability to manage and motivate a team
• Proven budgeting and cost control experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly
• Ability to develop and implement new strategies
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of safety regulations and OSHA standards
• Knowledge of inventory control systems
• Familiarity with transportation modes and regulations
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Knowledge of customs clearance processes
• Knowledge of quality assurance standards
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|