Job description / Role
Construction / Site Manager x 2 - KSA
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, Rider Levett Bucknall is currently seeking Construction Managers (x 2) to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for high caliber Construction/Project Managers to join and strengthen the commercial section of the Project Management Division.
You will ideally be (but not essential) a Chartered professional, MCIOB or equivalent, with a track record of hands-on project delivery in one or more of the following sectors: Defence or Aerospace.
A background in private practice is desirable as successful candidates will be expected to contribute to the on-going success of the team by spotting and pursuing new opportunities to grow the business.
Proven tact and diplomacy in dealings with client organizations in the Middle East is essential.
This will be an extremely rewarding role working for a company with excellent growth plans in the Middle East.
• Degree in Project Management or similar technical discipline will be ideal but not essential
• A minimum of 8 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy or end user client.
• Middle East experience is essential
• Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB KSA
• Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well disciplined and commercially astute.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
• A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.