Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking to appoint a Construction Manager for our infrastructure projects in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The key objectives of the role are to; -
• Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the site team
• Manage the construction/supervision work for all disciplines based on the project management plan in order to complete the work within the allocated budget and the project schedule.
• Attend and lead client briefings and present project stages and work to the Client throughout the project lifecycle.
• Undertake any work in accordance with the scope of the proposal as agreed by the Client and within the associated budget parameters.
• Work closely with the Client, sub-contractors and stakeholders to deliver high quality services in a timely manner.
• Attend briefings with the Client to review project plans, and resolve any conflicts on site.
• Ensure accuracy of work in accordance with project scope.
• Report regularly on project progress and proposed projects to the Management team.
In order to be shortlisted for the role you will have the following; -
• Have 15 years’ technical and commercial experience on infrastructure projects such as bridges, tunnels, roads, storm water drainage and programs of city development.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Preferably Chartered Professional
• Have worked for consultancies internationally (preferable, not essential)
• Have excellent communication skills
We would like to speak with creative, positive, people focused individuals who are proactive and results-driven. If have a passion for new technology, and thrive upon ‘thinking out of the box’ to develop and deliver solutions to complex problems, then WSP is the place for you.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Project Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jan|
Senior Project Manager – Utilities & Infrastructure
Construction Manager – Villa / Residential Project
Project Manager - Construction
Senior Civil Engineer