Job description / Role
Your new company
Our client are one of the leaders in the privatization of state-owned utilities and assets in the KSA.
Your new role as a Construction Manager
Plan, direct, coordinate and budget all activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
Job Duties and Tasks:
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Determine manpower requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to all stakeholders.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Direct and supervise team members.
• Analyze job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Select, contract, and oversee manpower who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
• Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
What you will need to succeed
• 18-15+ years’ experience
• 3+ years KSA experience (based in KSA now)
• Must have worked for a contractor AND a Developer
• Must have delivered a building project SAR 500m+
• Arabic speaking
• SAR 33k base + 25% housing + car + flights
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection
Construction Manager / Resident Engineer - Desalination Plant
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|