Job description / Role
- Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organising the schedule of work, costings and budget.
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment hire and manage staff for the project manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers.
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed write reports.
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- Communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project.
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering