Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Monitoring site safety performance and enforcing remedial action when required through the Contractor's site management.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the site QA plan.
- Monitoring and appraising construction work for conformance with engineering' drawings, Design Specifications, Owner's standards, Contract Coordination Procedures and applicable codes. Verifying by appropriate checks.
- Reviewing and appraising the Contractor's construction plans and schedules.
- Monitoring and reporting on construction progress.
- Evaluating performance of the Contractor's construction organization and supervision.
- Organize and provide daily work direction to Owner's inspection staff.
- Review and endorse discipline related change requests.
- Interface with Owner's engineering team to resolve technical issues, NCRs or other specification related issues.
- Worked as a Construction Manager/Supervisor on recent very large international onshore projects.
- Track record of success.
- Proven understanding and application of skills in critical areas of site safety, quality management, contract administration, procurement and controls with respect to all aspects of construction.
- Clearly exhibited ability to develop good working relationships/become a team player.
- Possess oral and written English language skills required to function effectively within a project team, and to communicate with Project Management, Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Demonstrated willingness to relocate to work sites worldwide.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.