Job description / Role
This role is working within The Red Sea airport project team, overseeing, and managing FF&E projects from commencement to completion. This involves procurement, arranging delivery and installation, implementing snag-free project delivery, ensuring prompt close out of projects, and maintaining quality.
The successful candidate will lead/support Project Delivery, taking responsibility for successful delivery.
• Managing FF&E documentation quality.
• Coordinating and liaising closely between Client, Subcontractors, and suppliers. Supporting the project teams in all aspects of FF&E design, documentation, procurement coordination, supply chain, delivery and storage and installation.
• Reading and understanding all relevant drawings relating to their area of works and assess/advise on product selection.
• Recording and updating detailed progress reports, changes, and issues for areas of responsibility. Setting-up regular, clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Organizing and leading regular progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, ensuring Senior PM is updated on all issues.
• Providing drive to the project programme and ensure sub-contractors meet the requirements for the programme, quality, and in working safely.
• Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by Project Management teams prior to issue.
• Responsible for the site safety supervision by participating in creating, implementing, and securing the site safety plan.
• Responsible to ensure the Contractors are following the site safety plan in all HSE related activities on site.
SAR 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: ticket, education allowance, wellness allowance, site allowance
• Minimum of 10 Years of working experience in the management of high-end FF&E projects (preferably airports).
• Furniture / Design experience.
• Pro-active, quality-focused and not afraid to make decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers and external customers.
• Highly motivated and with an excellent industry network.
• Professional Qualification – Project Management / Construction / Engineering Degree/ Architecture or procurement discipline.
• Working understanding of Engineering drawings and Contracts.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|