Job description / Role
• Directs, coordinates and supervises teams working on multi-disciplined heavy construction projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industry.
• Holds responsibility for success of the quality, safety, cost and schedule of site execution works. A highly motivated, self-starting individual with a history of problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Directs and supervises the activities of execution teams on brownfield and/or greenfield projects. Must be able to interpret engineering drawings, specifications etc and act as a coach for ensuring his teams execute workscope in accordance with these.
• Responsible for weekly performance of CPI, SPI.
• Responsible for ensuring optimal manpower allocation by ensuring correct crew composition and Fixed Week planning
• Control of site overtime to ensure that it is used only when necessary.
• Running of site Daily Co-Ordination Meeting with all supervision, subcontractors, Quality, HSE.
• Driving the daily target achievement. Evaluating root cause of variances and taking appropriate actions to prevent re- occurrence. Removal of roadblocks.
• Control of site construction equipment, ensuring mobilization plans are developed and executed. Ensuring that un-necessary equipment is demobilized immediately
• Critical Time Management – to ensure that value added for the maximum amount of time particularly around shift change and breaks
• Performance management of superintendents, supervisors, foremen and workers.
• Leadership in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
• Leadership in and application of the Management System principles, particularly as these relate to continuous improvement
• Ensure adequate notice for recruitment of labour according to plan & requirements
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent experience with considerable working knowledge of the skilled jobs performed in construction engineering.
• 10 years or more extensive hands on experience with capital plant and heavy construction facilities in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries.
• Of the total experience, a min of 5 years experience is required in a similar managerial capacity.
• Experience of brownfield plants and Saudi Aramco procedures is required
• Excellent leadership skills, good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Decision making quality based upon analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
About the Company
The Gulf Recruitment Group was set-up to supply the Gulf Region with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals sourcing only the best Global talent for your business.
Your team is crucial to your own success, so why would you trust the search to anyone other than a firm you can have complete confidence in to get you the best possible people on the market?.
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in your search, providing a truly consultative approach with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that the candidates we send to you for your vacancy are of the highest standard, saving you time and ensuring that you only hire the best.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Feb|
Construction Manager / Resident Engineer - Desalination Plant
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group