Job description / Role
- Construction Planning Manager is the Capital Projects and Facilities specialist in the management of overseeing and planning schedule capabilities.
- Leading a team of managers, engineers and planners to develop, maintain and perform a manage program schedule through identification of emerging trends and critical path analyses.
- Development and implementation of a project control handbook for specific use by capital projects and facilities headquarter to promote best practice with program schedule production.
- Program schedule management of complex and inter-related projects and program of work, including resource scheduling and cost loaded programs.
- Implementation and management of earned value analysis
- Pursue standardization and streamlining to improve efficiencies in reporting, including continuous improvement of tools and techniques
- Peer review management of direct reports outputs to provide assurance checks for compliance.
- Provide the directorate with the appropriate Management Information and insights needed to inform the organization in decision making.
- Stakeholder co-ordination and management to provide consistent and clear level of Management Information to other directorates on performance of directorate.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor of science in Civil Engineer.
- Construction Engineer or Professional Engineer (civil – construction) certified
- Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) or similar to Portfolio Management (PfPM)
- Construction Engineering/ Management experience.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with working across a complex project delivery cycle.
- Minimum Twenty (20) years’ experience with at least 5 years of experience in project management.
- Extensive experience of running and managing a program planning function within a PMO.
- Expert use of performance reporting application, i.e. Program Management Insight (PMI).
- P6 administrator/expert user status and expert on other program software use, application and administration.
- Experience of process and system development, configuration and change management.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls / Planning Manager - Airport
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|